The Settlers Inn prides itself on providing a distinctive ambiance for your wedding reception. For the safety and comfort of all guests and to assure a pleasant and memorable experience, please take a moment to review this information.
- All packages quoted include six percent Pennsylvania Sales Tax and service charges.
- We request a twenty percent deposit within fourteen days of booking your reception. Cancellations must be received within thirty days of booking the event. Final payment is requested seven days prior to the reception by cash or check. An additional fee of three percent is charged for credit card payments.
- Please deliver all items pertinent to your reception such as favors, place cards, cake server, etc. at least twenty-four hours prior to your reception.
- Final arrangements such as menu changes, estimated guest counts, and table arrangements are requested two weeks prior.
- We reserve the right to regulate the volume of music.
- Kindly do not attach decorations or displays to walls, doors, windows or ceilings.
- All food and beverage items must be prepared and presented by The Settlers Inn.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be removed from the premises and are permitted in the reception area, terrace, patio, and garden.
- We reserve the right to refuse alcoholic beverage service to any guest at the function who is not 21 years of age and/or limit the consumption of any guest, for everyone’s safety and comfort