Fall is our favorite time to visit the nearby historic sites in Pike County and sample the “Hops” that the Inn is featuring on tap. Pick up a picnic lunch from the Cocoon Coffee house to take with you on your adventure. Start your day at Dorflinger Suydum Wildlife Sanctuary. Just a short drive from the Inn and hike the beautiful trails around the grounds. For a nominal fee – take a tour of the museum. Next travel to the Lock 31 House and hike the trail .
- Two nights stay in the accommodation of your choice.
- Dinner for two on night of your choice during your stay
- Cocoon Voucher valued at $25.00 for your picnic lunch
- Breakfast for 2 each morning
- Voucher for “Hops” sampling
Price based on double occupancy and depends upon accommodation chosen. Valid for reservations between September 23 and November 10th, 2018
Book online or call our Front Desk Staff for assistance 570.226.2993